Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blog Post 37

  1. What topic do I want to discuss with my readers? What do I want them to understand about the topic?
I want to focus on the process of becoming a writer, and my perception of myself as a writer. I want my readers to understand that writing is a means by which self-expression, societal analysis, and calls for justice can be asserted, despite the magnitude of an issue. Every argument has an underlying or implicit theme key to understanding the rhetorical situation and language of a a text; once a general claim can be clearly supported by evidence to reflect a greater purpose, the process of becoming a writer reaches enlightenment, with resulting effective, relevant, and meaningful work. 
  1. Who is my primary audience? Who is my secondary audience?
My primary audience is Dr. Bell, our instructor, who has read all of my work. My secondary audience is my classmates because they have peer edited some of my work, and witnessed my progress as a writer. 
  1. What do my audiences already know or believe about my topic?
My audiences know my writing style, as well as my strengths and weaknesses. They have seen my journey through this semester as a writer. 
  1. How will I organize and develop my ideas to make them convincing to these readers?
I will organize each paragraph with a "what I learned" clause, "how I learned" clause, and "why what I learned is important" clause to reflect on my growth as a writer within my essay. 
  1. How will I establish my ethos (relationship and tone) with my readers?
I will establish my ethos by speaking personally, and referencing specific evidence from my work. 

No comments:

Post a Comment