Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Blog Post 39

If I were to write myself a letter from the beginning of the year, I would've told myself that simplicity is often the best route to take, especially with English 109H. Often times, I want to use all of the extensive words in my vocabulary, and write formally. I'm not sure why I write this way, but I always have. I have learned that high grades do not always result from this type of rhetoric. I also wish I would've told myself that college is 10000000000 times harder than high school, and to believe my older friends when they told me I would never have free time. I would've told myself that little things aren't worth stressing over; it's easier to move on and go forwards, instead of dwelling on the negative. I would have advised myself to completely outline, on paper, all of my essays. This is the only way I can write clearly, and I realized it during the third assignment.

No comments:

Post a Comment