Friday, October 16, 2015

Blog Post 26: Chesnick_Prewriting


My prewriting for a rhetorical analysis of Humans of New York (HONY) includes an observation/Inference chart, my initial interest in HONY, and ideas about what rhetorical strategies and relationships I will address in my essay. My ideas also address the rhetorical devices (ethos, pathos, logos), and their relationships to my argument. I chose to use an observation/inference chart because it clearly conveys the themes evident in HONY in an organized, clear way. My prewriting also includes a rough outline of my essay which helps me group my ideas, and potential examples that I want to use in my analysis. All together, pre-writing helps me clarify and organize my arguments so that my paper can be written more efficiently, and effectively.


No comments:

Post a Comment